Monday, April 13, 2009

EasterCakes

A few weeks back, I found a neat idea for Easter cupcakes...
Little green coconut nests with candy eggs!



I thought they were very cute, so I made 2 batches of them!



Upon first glance, these cakes look pretty cute,
but they maintain my standard of awkwardness!

You see, I tried to make chocolate-chip cupcakes.
Similar to a chocolate-chip muffin, these cakes were supposed to have
white chocolate chips distributed evenly throughout the insides.
However... I managed to mess it up somehow....



...and all the chips sunk to the bottom... and burnt. :(



The top part was very delicious, though...
Especially with the bird's nest on top!! :)



And amongst all the EasterCakes on Easter Day,
was one birthday cupcake for my friend, Sofia.



Happy cakes for happy days!

2 comments:

Josh said...

those do look rather tasty.

The Vieiras said...

hey, lady. I'm not cure how often you check ye olde blog but thought I would comment back anyway:) Dorothy is fitting in her red polka dot dress and blue sweater you got for her. I will have to send pictures! Hope you are well, beautiful, and your cupcakes are all stinkin' adorable!

 
template by suckmylolly.com